Please read this policy carefully to understand how we handle and treat your personal information.
Personal Identification Information
We collect email addresses of subscribed Users and any other information voluntarily entered into forms on the Site. None of this information is sold or provided to third parties, except to provide the products and services you've requested, with your permission, or as required by law.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Site, This may include: the browser name, the type of computer, the operating system, and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Information
DPCode Academy collects and uses Users' personal information for the following purposes:
• To personalize user experience: to understand how our Users as a group use the Site.
• To improve our Site.
• To improve customer service.
• To send periodic emails: The email address Users provide will be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. The User may also receive company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include
• To prevent fraud.
Where We Send your Data
• Services that maintain our website. Your information may appear in error-tracking software if you encoutner an error with our website. This is used to notify you of any technical problems that may affect your experience.
• Non-personal information may be sent to analytics software. No personal data or data that could uniquely identify a User will be sent.
GDPR legal basis for collecting your information
We collect the minimum amount of information needed to provide the products and services you've requested. How we collect and use your data is covered by our legitimate interest.
Your rights under GDPR
• Be informed whether we store your data.
• Be granted access to your data (with some stipulations – see GDPR Article 15 for the precise terms. Note that we store so little of your data that it may require more information to authenticate your request than information we actually hold).
• Correct any errors in our records – for instance, update your email address.
• Request that your records be erased.
• Restrict our processing of your data. This means that we will continue to store your data, but will not use it.
• Object to our use of your data.
• Request the data we hold be provided to you or to another service. See GDPR Article 20 for the precise terms.
• Not be subject to decisions based entirely on automated processing.
Exercising some of these rights might interfere with our ability to provide you with our services. For instance, if you request your records be erased, information about your history will be removed. To exercise any of these rights, please write to email@example.com.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners and trusted affiliates for the purposes outlined above.
Questions about this privacy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This document was last updated on July 1st, 2020.